The quarter circles that enclose the lid and pigeonholes had to be re glued. This shows the way to clamp this piece. I used a piece of plywood cut out to distribute the pressure from the clamps .
The molding on the left is a piece of pine half round some one had stuck on to the side of the bookcase. On the right is a piece of molding I made to match the original molding.
The book case is complete except for the crown molding. The crown molding is being made and will be another post. The plywood cleats on the bottom are for transporting. I feel very lucky to have the original glass. The glass is nice and wavy just the way old glass should be.